Hi frameworks,
I've got a lot of moribund film stock which is building up at a somewhat
welcome rate. I want to know if I can process (essentially still use) them as
black and white films. Here is a list of films stocks which I have:
Kodak Kodachrome K40Kodak Ektachrome 160AGFA moviechrome A40REVUE superchrome 40
Now I have a lot of film that hasn't been used which begs the question. How
should I expose the colour films in camera to be processed as black and white?
I know the black and white developing process for tri-x stock. Should I deviate
from this process to develop the above films stocks?
I also have a lot of film cartridges that have already been shot by other
people in different countries and I'm itching to try and develop them. These
films have most likely been shot with automatic light meters so again do I need
to allow for longer developing times or something?
Any help on the above would be greatly appreciated.
ThanksKevin