Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 05:06:49 -0800
From: freya...@yahoo.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Processing Discontinued Film Stocks

Good news, Agfa moviechrome is E6 and so can be processed in colour in E6
still!!

The Ektachrome might be VNF which you might be able to process in E6 with a
little colour shift. Of course being old, these films may both be very colour
shifted anyway. If the Ektachrome isn't VNF then you will have to try and
process as B&W I imagine. No idea about the REVUE, what does the box say?

love

Freya