Hi Doug,
They do make paint for projection but it's pretty expensive ($179 per
gallon on the low end and nearly $300 a gallon on the high end).
Screen Goo (which sells kits) and Paint on Screen are two companies that
make projector screen paint, I've no direct experience with either product
(which ranges in color from white, grey, and silver) but you should be able
to get test swatches from either company.

Best,
Tessa