Hey there, folks. The BASEMENT media festival is officially issuing to
you, the fine people of FrameWorks, this call for submissions.
The BASEMENT media fest is a low-fidelity film and video festival,
that focuses on shorts of a non-narrative nature. We accept
submissions of all formats, from hi-8 to 16mm to DV, as long as the
work focuses on the mediated aspect of motion picture recording.
In a world filled with 2K Cameras and IMAX, we celebrate the low-res
and the low-tech.
For more information on BASEMENT, including our past programs, visit
our website: http://basementmediafest.com.
And here's a link to our submission form, just in case you're
interested in that sort of thing:
http://basementmediafest.com/2012entryform.pdf
It's free to submit, and the DEADLINE is JULY 29th. Screening will
occur in late 2012 - more info to come.
Thanks folks,
-LJ

--