 From: Kevin Timmins <on-on...@hotmail.com>
To: FrameWorks <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 10:09:58 AM
Subject: [Frameworks] Lomo UPB-1A pouring issues

Hi all,

I have recently got my hands on a second lomo developing tank. Now I've used my
first developing tank for over 5 years and I've always had problems getting the
chemistry in quickly. I pour half a ltr in and then I have to wriggle the black
tube (a kind of up and pown motion) to get the rest of the chemicals to suck
in.

i thought this was normal until I got my second tank. The chemicals just glide
in without effort. No odd tube movements needed. The tanks are identical so why
wont my first one fill up properly?

Any suggestions or have any of you had similar problems in the past?

Thanks
kevin