Congrats on the expanding business, Jeff!

Your statements have been validated and represent my current
methodology with both Super 8 and UltraPan8 film. I utilize the custom
over-scanned services of engineer John Gledhill at bitworks.org here
in Toronto and the amount of information extracted from the typical
frame is inspiring.

Any updates on your efforts regarding a more affordable desktop
version of the Kinetta?

NIcholas