Hi Charles,

Haven't ever shot any of the S8 but I've shot a fair bit of 16mm 7363
around midday under cloudy skies (in Vancouver, it's a losing proposition
to wait until the sun peeks out). Have had generally pretty good results,
but like Phil suggested, my frames tend to contain pretty contrasty
subjects. Hope it goes well, let us know!

RW