Pac-Lab is just going through a bit of a transition, it will improve. I
believe this type of thing happens at every lab from time to time.
 When you lose one of the greatest film chemists of all time, there are bound
to be a few hiccups

From: rahb...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:20:34 -0400
To: epetr...@yahoo.com; frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
CC: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] paclab

Thank you for the update on paclab. I'm glad they're still in business offering
b/w and Ekta rev. Processing at quite reasonable prices, but my recent 100D
ektachrome processing was questionable and therefore with a current 500' of the
same i will be sending elsewhere tomorrow. Although, PacLab has done a great
job with my trix reversal. So, I will continue my support/processing with them
for b/w reversal.

Sent from my iPod