Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 05:33:45 -0700
From: i...@40frames.org
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Elf 16mm projector

You're missing the round shutter pulley belt. The two grooves in the pulley is
to switch film speed or 50/60 Hz.
>From the state of the main drive belt, I'd replace that as well. You mind as
>well replace all belts with a whole new set, including the
feed and take-up.
Where are you located?
Richard Pattchetts has a large collection of new-old-stock Eiki belts. He is
located in Michigan USA. http://www.16mmdirectory.org/search?q=patchetts

Alain