Alright, so our complaints about one e-mail to Frameworks are (in sequence):

1. I'm afraid someone is actually go to send money to bring Kenneth Anger back
from the Astral Plane.
2. We should be more reverent when talking about the man who made Kustom Karen
Kommandos.
3. This is not the place for humorous e-mails because we are all very serious
professionals and we're losing precious inbox space to conversations that is
90% arguments about one e-mail.
4. We are big enough nerds to enjoy e-mails in the voice of obscure film
makers, this one was just not funny though and we're upset about it anyway.

I don't post much but that's partly because I don't read much because so many
of these threads decend into useless pedantry and people saying ditto. That's
what wastes my time.

And I did find the original e-mail funny. It was actually a fun moment on the
list of old cranks arguing about the esoteric merits of Kodak vs. Orwo.

Always,
Alexander