It's a movie me and my auto-correct are writing together.

Full disclosure: I am a young crank and I would love to have an esoteric
conversation about reversal vs. negative but it saddens me that all web
communities do this, turn into stuffy cohabitations with people you used to
enjoy.

If the galleries and theaters don't want experimental film surely places like
this are the future and we should find some way to let dumb jokes pass by
without comment.

I will take my comments off the air.

Always,
Alexander