Hi All,
Looking for examples for the Experimental Editing class I'm teaching again
(solo this time!). I'm set with the actual experimental work, but want to show
more clips from "non-experimental" films, particularly narrative, that utilize
experimental editing techniques.  Ideally things from the past 20 or so years,
that would be in the average 20-ish year old film student's frame of reference.
Blockbusters, mall pictures, Hollywood, international art house cinema, etc. I
don't ordinarily see a lot of this work, so would welcome any ideas (cite a
scene or specific part if you can).  Two of the films that the kids pick on
their own for their presentations are RUN LOLA RUN and ENTER THE VOID, for
example.
Best,
Patrick Friel