>From Hollywood, of course the classic editing scene is the shower scene in
Psycho. But, my highest recommendation for editing in main-stream film is
the amazing "The Hurt Locker," which is the most tightly edited film,
throughout, that I've ever seen. And, it won an Academy Award.

Ken B.

"Those who would give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty, nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin 1775

"I know that the hypnotized never lie... Do ya?"
Pete Townshend 1971