Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much. This is for NYMoMA where I just had a Retrospective and they are acquiring eight of my films for their archives, so it is really good work that I need. I also have some films on video, and wonder if it's better to deliver them in DigiBeta or in a a drive? Do you have any suggestions of what might be better? I will call both of your contacts and check it out and tell them you sent me. I thank you very much.
Lourdes