Lourdes,
I get my films printed by Jack Rizzo at Metropolis. 115 W 30th
Street. 212-563-9388. He has printed for MoMA before.
He is sort of an artisan and does very careful work, a real lab guy
that listens to what you want, and his prices are very good. Also he
works right in the heart of midtown Manhattan so you can meet him and
discuss what you want. They also do video color correction, 2K/4K
scans and film outs to 16mm and 35mm. A small lab dedicated to the
independent filmmaker. There are many good labs out there and others
may have their preferences but with very few exceptions Jack's first
answer prints have been spot on perfect for me every time. I've been
with him for over ten years now.
-Pip