I have an idea. How about every member of frameworks chips in and we become
stake holders in the print film production division of Kodak. We can sell
shares at $100 a pop. I could do 10 shares and just eat ala Jack Smith for
awhile, 2 day old oatmeal. Watching my cholesterol anyway.

Anyone out there know if this is feasible?