Vitafilm is made and sold by Stewart Motion Picture Services, stewartmps.com.

I am pretty skeptical of their claims about slowing vinegar syndrome, but
it can't hurt to try it.  I didn't find it helped the one print I tried it
on, but it's inexpensive enough that if it has any chance of helping you
might as well.

I think the best solution for vinegar syndrome is to either keep the film
out in a place where it can outgas safely and not affect other films nearby,
or seal it up in a can with a bunch of molecular sieves to absorb the acid.
Either one will slow things down by preventing the film from sitting in an
acidic atmosphere.

Cinelab can still make dirty dupes on 7374 stock too, which is sometimes
the only way to save material that is disintegrating.
--scott