Frameworkers,
Good evening.  I do hope this message finds you well.
I wanted to send a reminder for the approaching MONO NO AWARE VI deadline which
is OCTOBER 31st 2012.
********Call for entries: MONO NO AWARE VI -
Over the last 6 years MONO NO AWARE has become the premiere event to focus on
the cinematic experience - blending moving image with performance and
installation art.  MONO NO AWARE is an international exhibition open to any
person or group of persons making contemporary art/film that incorporates Super
8mm, 16mm, 35mm or altered light projections as part of a sculpture,
installation, dance, or expanded cinema performance.
In 2011, MONO NO AWARE V had over 350 people in attendance.  Participating
artists were interviewed by the Wall Street Journal and Swedish Public Radio.
Deadline for submissions: October 31st, 2012- NO FEE
Event December 7th and 8th 2012
For more information visit: http://www.mononoawarefilm.com/
Also, I would like to thank those of you who made it out to Spectacle Theater
this week to see the Estonian animator Priit Pärn in person.  Both he and the
Estonian Consul were very happy with the turn out for the retrospective of his
post-soviet work.  I know there were a number of you there, I appreciate your
support.
See you at views...
Steve Cossman