Dear Fellow Film-Makers,
I am currently a student in my third year at University and I am doing Super 8
film and love it! I am writing my dissertation alongside my practice and taking
quite a personal approach. Therefore, I was hoping to ask several film-makers
questions as part of my research on their approach to film, and their different
views of it.
I would be hugely grateful if you would let me email you some questions asking
you about film-making, experimental film-making and generally what it means to
you, and a few other things I am hoping to look at. My email address is
i.pr...@hotmail.com and so if you are interested please get back to me! I would
love to hear any sort of answers, they can be as long or as short as you like!
I hope to hear from you soon. I am not emailing anybody specifically - the
broader the variety of film-makers, the better!
Best wishes,Imogen Pring