I have a Super 8 film originated "master" rendered as an MPEG4, i.e.

S8 K40 -> image sequence jpg(s) whereby each overscanned frame = 1040
x 770 pixels 24 bit
depth -> MPEG4.

I am seeking a silent 16mm film print. I am aware of the following
local services, i.e.

1. LIFT's open source software controller for Oxberry 16mm/35mm
shuttle output to LCD screen (currently broken)
2. Niagara Custom Lab's similar setup absent controller.
3. Cinebytes's Arri laser recorder.

This piece was extensively edited in Sony Vegas. The K40 was unused
stock from 1980/81 shot in 2010. It was not stored properly as the K40
structure seemed to have "uncoupled" leaving alternating blotches
relative to blacks. It is a time lapse piece shot on a bicycle at
night. I mention this as I removed most of the frames showing the
alternating purplish/black blotches in the background and I do not
wish to exaggerate this characteristic when "blown-up" digitally to a
16mm print.

I am aware best results would be outputting to the originating S8
format but all the above listed film outs are minimally 16mm. also the
designated film print only festival's Super 8 projectors have a much
more modest lumen output compared to the standard 16mm projectors.

Cheers!

Nicholas
Toronto