Try projecting at a slower frame rate, there are many variable speed super 8
projectors that could project at rates like 12, 9 or 6 fps. Your camera also
might be able to shoot at a rate that could matchthe slower projector speed.
IIRC there was a British filmmaker whose name escapes me, active in the 70s and
80s, who shot and projected his films at 6 fps.

You could also try modifying the shutter blade on the projector. Its not my
area of expertise but I think that if you had fewer shutter blades that you
would get more flicker.