How about projecting through a fan? Or re-wiring your projector motor so that
there is a dimmer switch in the circuit?

-Jason Halprin

________________________________
 From: John Woods <jawood...@yahoo.ca>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] flickering

In my mind a strobe effect and a flickering projection are two very different
things.

If you want a strobe effect then you need to film the scene with a strobe light.

If you want your film presented with a flickering projection then you will need
to use an off speed projector and be willing to do other tinkering with the
mechanics of the projector like modifying the shutter blades.