Dear Bernie-------

I am truly shocked and profoundly saddened to hear this news. I didn't know.
Beatriz was a really Big person, with a larger meaning that infiltrated
everything about her. She was also a sweet and warm person, and I always knew
she
would find her way on the right track; this makes her loss all the more
paradoxical and incomprehensible.

I know that she has been a very important part of your life, and the things you
have known about and with her are lastingly important. For me, Beatriz will stay
strong and vital in memory; I was very fond of her for the great person she was,
and the great work she undertook.

Yours,

-----t0ny

On Tue 01/08/13  3:16 PM , Bernard Roddy rodd...@yahoo.com sent: