I'm really sad to hear this. Beatriz taught the first video production course I
took at University of North Texas almost 10 years ago, and introduced me to
super 8 filmmaking. She encouraged experimentation in an environment that
wasn't completely friendly to it and it was a formative experience for me.
Thank you for sharing, Bernie.

Mike Morris
Dallas, Tx

Beatriz Flores Gutiérrez passed away on Saturday, April 21, 2012 of breast
cancer.