Revelation Perth International Film Festival's Academic Conference is back in
2013.

Australia's cutting edge film festival takes place July 4th - 14th 2013.
www.revelationfilmfest.org

After the success of 2012's RevCon Academic we're repeating the exercise in
2013. Last time we saw a wide range of papers on a multitude of subjects. For
2013 we're once again looking for papers on screen culture, independent cinema
(narrative and documentary), experimental film, film practice, hybridity, and
emergent and digital screen media.  Abstracts for papers should be no more than
200 words long, please also include any academic and/or professional
affiliations, we will also accept papers from independent researchers.

Don't forget to include contact details, email address and so on.

Papers accepted for the conference should be no longer than 20 minutes in
length.

A selection of articles from 2012 event will be published in SCAN later this
month: http://scan.net.au/

Send abstracts to Jack via ad...@jacktext.net

Please can you forward and share with you networks.

Many thanks

Jack Sargeant