Hi Ben and friends,

I just posted a short video of my op printer/roto set up. Hope it helps...
https://vimeo.com/57535369

Re: glass I have used frosted glass in the past but I have found that just
a sheet of clear glass with a piece of vellum taped to it works best.
Feel free to email with any questions.

Good Luck!

-Kenny