Seems like Recipes for Disaster might also be a nice resource for a
cross-section of contemporary techniques offered up by a range of artists:

http://www.angoleiro.com/cine_texts/recipes_for_disaster_hill.pdf

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Stephanie Hutin wrote:

Hello all,

I am teaching a Contemporary Animation Practices class this semester for the
first time.  I have lots of great texts but would love to consider others to
supplement my own interests.  Recommendations would be appreciated.  I am
currently reading the Fischinger article that someone posted about last week.
Thank you!

Best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hutin
Director of Production
Intercollegiate Media Studies
Mosbacher Gartrell Center for Media Experimentation and Activism
Pitzer College
1050 North Mills Ave., West Hall
Claremont, CA 91711
909.607.3889