 From: Kevin Obsatz <ke...@videohaiku.com>
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 11:48 AM
Subject: [Frameworks] Journal Filmmakers and Videomakers

Hello Frameworks!

I may have the opportunity to teach a short workshop on the Film Journal genre
at the University of Minnesota this spring... which means I need to learn more
about it first.

I would love some suggestions about major practitioners of this form throughout
film history, especially those whose work is purchaseable / accessible in a
non-print-rental form.

I'm also interested in critical writing on the subject.

Besides Jonas Mekas, whose work should I be exploring?

Thanks very much!

Kevin Obsatz
www.videohaiku.com