We can't go back Home Again by Nick Ray.
Matt

http://www.youtube.com/user/matthelme007

________________________________
 From: Eric Theise <ericthe...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:40 PM
Subject: [Frameworks] drugged

Hello Frameworkers,

I'm hoping to get suggestions for studying the tropes of the trip,
that is to say, the way hallucinatory and other drug experiences have
been portrayed on-screen.  Flashy, over-the-top visual signifiers are
what I seek, but Frameworks excels at identifying examples that aren't
what the original poster had in mind, so please go to it!

Examples will be put to experimental purposes, but can come from any
genre, thanks in advance.

Hope all of you affected by the Nemo storm are okay and able to find
beauty in it.

--Eric