Sokurov's "Faust" is hallucinatory throughout, but I recall at least one scene that explicitly invokes inner vision, or non-ordinary reality as we used to say, and I believe it's triggered by some kind of potion. The scene is actually quite good (a rarity in this genre), so it's probably not what you're looking for.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Dorsey
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 1:12 PM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com ; dcinema2...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] drugged

In high school health class we were shown a film called "The Weird World
Of LSD" which seemed kind of incoherent to me at the time.  Among other
things, I think it explains how LSD can turn you into a chicken.  As I
recall the general response of the audience is that everybody wanted to
know where they could get some of this "LSD" stuff.

Probably available in some 16mm educational film archive somewhere and
well worth it for the amusement value.
--scott