San Francisco folks!
I have a screening tomorrow at SFMOMA (presented by Dirty Looks) and my
print has some sticky stuff on it that caused the loop to collapse the last
time it was projected (right before I drove up here).
Does anyone in SF have a set of rewinds, some rubbing alcohol and some
qtips I could use real quick before tomorrow at 3pm when I have to drop off
the print?

also - come to the screening!
and, I'm installing the same film as an installation with one loop of film
running through 2 projectors - opening saturday
if you're interested in either thing info is below.
thanks!

screening:
http://www.sfmoma.org/exhib_events/events/2234

installation/show: