Hi Mariah,

I can help you out with all of those things.  I work a block away from the
SFMOMA, at new montgomery and mission, and we have rewinds and alcohol and
q-tips, etc...  You can't leave with the rewinds, but your'e welcome to use
them to clean up your loop and perform any other repairs you need to make.

-Eric