Ilford offers this: http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/20061291034093.pdf  All reversal b/w processing is based on the same idea. The main variables are whether to use permanganate vs. dichromate bleach and/or exposure vs. chemical reversal in the second development.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Paradis
Sent: Apr 9, 2013 9:30 PM
To: "frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com"
Subject: [Frameworks] B+W Reversal Developing

Hey All,

I am looking into doing some reversal developing and have not done so since Kodak stopped making kits. Looking to get some info on the T-Max kits offered by Photographers' Formulary

 http://stores.photoformulary.com/-strse-79/Reversal-For-T-dsh-Max-Slides/Detail.bok

I have not found any information relating to processing times specifically for super 8 or 16mm processing. Only for 35mm still film. I am curious if people have used these kits and what their processing times were and how many rolls they might have been able to process with these and still get results before exhausting. Or if people have other suggestions for kits or reversal processing.

Cheers and thanks,

Adam