 From: Adam Paradis <adam...@yahoo.com>
To: "frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 10:30 PM
Subject: [Frameworks] B+W Reversal Developing

Hey All,

I am looking into doing some reversal developing and have not done so since
Kodak stopped making kits. Looking to get some info on the T-Max kits offered
by Photographers' Formulary

http://stores.photoformulary.com/-strse-79/Reversal-For-T-dsh-Max-Slides/Detail.bok

I have not found any information relating to processing times specifically for
super 8 or 16mm processing. Only for 35mm still film. I am curious if people
have used these kits and what their processing times were and how many rolls
they might have been able to process with these and still get results before
exhausting. Or if people have other suggestions for kits or reversal processing.

Cheers and thanks,

Adam