I was not so smart before the wed either.
Matt

http://www.youtube.com/user/matthelme007

________________________________
 From: Fred Camper <f...@fredcamper.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Feet of 16mm film

Quoting David Dvorchak <da...@as220.org>:

> http://www.paulivester.com/films/runtimes.htm

Sure, useful site, fine, but the Web keeps making us stupider; why not learn to
do the calculations yourself? It's not hard. 20 minutes X 60 seconds per minute
X 24 frames per second divided by 40 frames per foot of 16mm = 720 feet.

It's always useful to have in one's head a few key statistics regarding one's
chosen gauge(s): frames in a foot, length of typical reels....

Fred Camper
Chicago
(who keeps noticing that though no one follows me in listing location, constant
questions pop up about "where are you located" when someone wants a repair, or
to sell or give away something, necessitating more emails...)