Dear Frameworkers-
forgot to add Landscapes to the notice-
sorry
Chris H Lynn here-
I am putting together the 7th Urban/Rural Landscapes program for the Utopia
Film Festival in Greenbelt, Md-
So if you would like to submit please do-
there is no fee-just put Utopia Film Festival c/o of chris lynn on the package-
I can only screen dvd's-
if you want to send a quick time file-or a link to your film-that is fine-
Duration 30 min max-the program is about 90 minutes-
I would like to put this together by the middle of August-
the link to the Utopia Film Festival is here-
http://www.utopiafilmfestival.org/submit.html-

here is a link to last year's program-just scroll down
http://www.utopiafilmfestival.org/day.html
the address is below-
15 Crescent RoadSuite 204
Greenbelt MD 20770
U S A
Phone: 301-466-9524

I am also screening for Sonic Circuits as well starting in August-
Here is a link for Sonic Circuits-
http://dc-soniccircuits.org/
Sonic Circuits is open to screening real film, but you may have to bring your
own projector-this is more open as far as deadlines go
and it is always evolving, the events have been amazing so far!
Any questions you can email me at chrishenryl...@gmail.com-
Last note, if you are in Seoul, Korea this Thursday one of my films will be
screened with sound artist Una Lee-
here is the link-
https://www.facebook.com/events/474529525970148/
Thanks for your time-