Hi Framworkers!

I've been working on some self developing tests and I ran into a weird problem
that I thought you all might have some insight on.

We developed a roll of Tri-X that was pretty old and somewhere in the reversal
processing the emulsion just started to come off the film. We used a reversal
kit from FOMA and in the final rinse after the second developing, the emulsion
was just washing away. After I fixed the print and did the final rinse, the
emulsion was pretty much wiping off the base. Now it's drying, and it looks
like it will stick on, but I'm not really sure where we went wrong. We followed
the instructions to a T.

I've done some self developing before, but the emulsion was never this fragile.
Does anyone know why this could've occurred?

Thanks so much,
Diana Arce