This happened to me a few times using Kodak permanganate reversal bleach...
I could never figure out why it was happening... I had successfully used
the same bleach in the past but when I made a new batches of chemistry it
just didn't work... I'm sorry I don't have an answer, but it is something
that I have encountered and I would be interested in hearing if anyone
knows what went wrong...

-Alex Lake