I always managed to eventually find obscure bulbs, however, a worst case
scenario might be changing out the socket  to retrofit some available bulb
which would approximate equivalency, granted that is a total pain.  Is there
some kind of transformer giving you that 25 volts?  Modifications there might
be another route.

Myron Ort