Gesendet: Freitag, 13. September 2013 um 05:57 Uhr
Von: "Anderwald + Grond" <cont...@anderwald-grond.at>
An: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Betreff: Re: [Frameworks] Looking for Moviescop in Berlin or in Austria

Hello,
Maybe you could try at one of the 2 Film Co-ops:
 off...@filmcoop.at[http://www.filmcoop.at]
or
i...@filmkoopwien.at[i...@filmkoopwien.at]

if that doesn't work, you can contact me again in Vienna.
ruth

-------------
Ruth Anderwald + Leonhard Grond

++43 699 10984551
Schüttelstr. 21/14
1020 Vienna
cont...@anderwald-grond.at[cont...@anderwald-grond.at]
http://www.anderwald-grond.at
follow on twitter @anderwaldgrond[https://twitter.com/anderwaldgrond]

http://www.hasenherz.at
http://www.rohbauderzukunft-™.at
follow on twitter @rohbauzukunft[https://twitter.com/RohbauZukunft]

The most important thing that has to be attempted is, on the one hand, to
maintain the conversation–if nothing else,
about art–and on the other hand, not to allow such an experiment to end in
chatter.
HASENHERZ has understood this–may the exercise succeed!  Franz Schuh

Am 12.09.2013 um 15:27 schrieb Diana Arce