From: stevecoss...@hotmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:29:49 -0400
Subject: [Frameworks] MONO NO AWARE VII - Call for entries -

 Frameworkers,

 Greetings from Brooklyn, New York.

 I wanted to share a reminder for the deadline for submissions to MONO NO AWARE
VII (below).

Open to all artists creating sculpture, installation, and expanded cinema
performance whose work incorporates Super 8 mm, 16mm, 35mm and altered light
projections.

 There is no fee to submit your work for consideration.

 Please share this call with friends, students, and colleagues.

 Thank you for your time.  Looking forward to viewing your work.

 Steve Cossman
 MONO NO AWARE

MONO NO AWARE VII - CALL FOR ENTRIES -

Deadline for submissions (received by) : October 31st, 2013

Event December 6th and 7th 2013

For more information and submission form visit: http://www.mononoawarefilm.com/

Upcoming events:
Friday September 20th : Frenkel Defects - Edition I - Process Reversal
Saturday September 28th : September workshop Free screening party
October : Analog Film-making workshops