When I worked at Fuji, DoPs in the UK had some good results with using a low speed, high contrast negative colour stock and then turning it black and white in post production. You could always buy from us some Eterna Vivid 160T at £45 a roll, split it down at the lab to 100ft lengths and then shoot it colour and turn it black and white in post. If you can organise cutting the lengths down free the cost per 100ft roll is £11.25 plus delivery (and VAT if EU based).

Rachel
www.frame24.co.uk
On 22 Sep 2013, at 21:42, elliott...@aol.com wrote:

I could receive them by mail, store them in and send them to you by fed ex ground when you are in the USA. (Fed Ground is the same as UPS  but I only use fed ex ground. I have some room in my film freezer so depending on how much space they take, I could store them in a freezer for you. If they are too large for that, I will keep them in a cool space, like I did with my film.

So, basically, you would have to order them by mail, pay for them, and have them sent them to me and then I would forward them to you when you get here. I am in zipcode 12498. Depending on how heavy they are you could pay me for the actual cost to ship them to you by fed ground anywhere in the US.

My best wishes
Elliott Landy

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Arce <da...@visualosmosis.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 4:57 pm
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] price increase on all Kodak B/W film

Hi,

would any frame worker be willing to pick up some rolls for me before the price
increase? I will be in the US this winter and would be happy to pick up or pay
for shipping. In Europe, Kodak is no longer offering discounts and charging 50
Euro  for 100 ft of Tri-X.

I plan on being on the East Coast. Please contact me off list!

Thanks,
Diana Arce

Rachel Baker
rba...@frame24.co.uk