Hi Ed!

Although this seems like a really neat piece to start a project, I need
something by the 20th in Boston and I can't pick up anywhere else. If you
have any leads in the Boston area let me know, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Best,

Phil

Film | Photography | Cinematography | Performance | Visuals
www.philippe-leonard.com