Not to confuse the matter by introducing infor=mation that goes nowhere
but...

Brodsky & Treadway (B&T), in another century, published a guide for
conversion of the Elmo GS-1200 to xenon projection using what was called a
"MARC-300 Power Supply." Their instructions included info on how to do
this, how to drill extra holes for mounting screws and everything. The
joint I work for—San Francisco Cinematheque—had one of these units that
worked great until someone stole the power supply (but not the projector)
from someone's car and that was the end of that. At one point (long ago) I
wrote to B&T about their conversion guide and was told that the info was
"out of date." I didn't (and still don't) know what that means. Sorry this
isn't more helpful...

Steve Polta