Frameworkers—

For those who think late notice is great notice, Chicago Filmmakers and I
are showing some work I've made and some of the work that made me make the
work I've made. Surprises aplenty, but Stephanie Barber, Max Friedenberg
and Melvin James Kaminsky each make appearances.

Today, Wednesday, October 23rd, 6:30 PM, 600 S. Michigan (Columbia's
Ferguson Theater).

And, while I'm here, Saturday (at Chicago Filmmakers) and next Wednesday
(at Columbia), they're showing MARIANNA MILHORAT's gorgeous films
(alongside some influences) as part of the same series.

—Jesse

--
// // // J E S S E  M A L M E D
505.690.7899 // jesse.mal...@gmail.com