Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:13:21 -0400
From: jon.dierin...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Animated Conversations

Hi Frameworks Members
As research for an article I am writing, I'm curious to learn more of films
that might take the form of "animated conversations" -- audio interviews
rendered visually by animation -- or perhaps more broadly animated or collage
works based on extant audio of speech (whether found or deliberately recorded).

Thank you for giving it your consideration!
Warm regards,Jon
--
SCREEN SLATE / Publisher-Editor / Independent, Repertory & Gallery Screening
Listings

330.265.3875 / jon.dierin...@gmail.com / follow screen slate on facebook &
twitter