Hey, I recently inherited what looks like a fairly decent reg 8mm camera
from a family friend, and was looking to do a new small gauge project
anyway, and have never worked with reg 8mm, only s8. I've tracked down a
good price on stock, namely 8mm black and white, but does anyone know what
the best option cost wise for b+w reg 8mm processing would be? Anything
besides Yale. Thanks! Finding myself to be pretty poor these days, trying
to carve out a conservative budget with what little funds that I have.

-charles