Hi Charles,
I haven't ordered since my R8 100D order a week before the Kodak
discontinuation announcement last year, but I have been happily ordering
from International Film (John Schwind) for years without a problem.
Just give him a call or drop an email to confirm he's got what you want:
International Film (John Schwind)
http://internationalfilm.weebly.com/

-Have fun with that R8!
---Buck