Hi Shelly,
I'm just finishing a 35mm film that is based on text taken from my Will, plus I
wrote out my Will onto the unexposed film stock using light from a laser pen.
All done in complete darkness. The film is titled My Last Words.
But if you are looking for mainly women filmmakers then I would defiantly
recommend the already mentioned talented filmmaker Kelly Egan - Toronto
filmmaker.

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.