'White Trash Girl' by Jennifer Reeder may be intriguing to include on your list. Badass women for sure.

Ted

Barbara GMX wrote:
Thank you for the suggestions..

With groups of women I mean in crime. Let´s say a police office where the boss and half of the crew are women -
or a group of female thieves working together.
I am interested in alternatives to the standard and classic structures of women as victims (even if they are the ones committing the murder,…) or of male/female relationships,..

And are there any suggestions for female detectives?!
And always female directors!

November by Hito Steyerl is a great reference! Thank you!!

Barbara